Services & Technology
- Our exam is the most thorough you will find...
- You want the best for your child... We examine the eyes of infants as young as six months of age!
- We provide a one-time comprehensive eye assessment to infants in their first year of life..
- Did you get something in your eye? Sudden change of vision? Floaters or flashes of light? Pain or abnormal discharge?
- A provide wide range of Contact Lenses to fit your needs ...
- Reduce your dependence on eyeglasses or contact lenses...
- Unfortunately, not everyone has perfectly healthy eyes...
- Diabetes can threaten your vision...
- We take fundus photos of all of our patients at their annual compressive exams.
Perform on all our patients to determine the IOP.
- Testing your peripheral (side) vision...
- Helps with the detection and treatment of serious eye conditions such as retinal swelling from diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- This state of the art imaging system uses laser energy used to measure the three dimensional structure of the retina and optic nerve.
- Used to map the curve of the cornea’s surface.
- Stop in today to try this revolutionary new way to select that perfect look. OPTIKAM also incorporates a state of the art fitting system for that perfect fit.
- Welcome to our Eye Library, our comprehensive library of vision related information. As you browse through this part of our web site, you'll find dozens of helpful articles and information that will assist you in investigating all aspects of your vision.
- As a service to our patients, we are pleased to offer the CareCredit card, the nation's leading patient payment program.
- Diopsys® NOVA-VEP Used for Early Glaucoma Detection